Whether you are new to the world of climbing, or looking to improve your technical skills, this May Half Term, here at Reading Climbing Centre we will have the session for you and your family!
Our MAY HALF TERM Holiday Kids Climbing Activities kick start from Monday 30th May 2016 at Reading Climbing Centre include:
- Kids, Adult & Family tasters
- Kids One Off Casual Little Monkey Session 4-6yrs+
- Kids One Off Casual Rock It Session 7-11yrs+
- Kids One Off Casual Hang Time Session 12-17yrs+
- Kids Half Day Sessions 7-11yrs
- Improver Sessions & Courses: Improve your Climbing with our Coaches 8yrs+ - NEW for 2016!
NEW for 2016!
Improvers Sessions, what’s the crack! These sessions are for those aged between 8-17yrs old who already have the relevant safety skills for bottom rope climbing, but want to improve their technical climbing skills. This is perfect for NICAS kids working on Level 2 and above!
Little Monkeys (4-6yrs):
- Mon/Wed/Fri – 12:00-13:00 & 15:00-16:00
- Tues/Thurs/Sun – 12:00-13:00
- Sat – 09:30-10:30
- Mon/Wed/Fri – 11:30-13:00 & 14:30-16:00
- Tues/Thurs/Sun – 11:30-13:00
- Sat – 09:30-11:00
- Tues/Wed – 14:30-16:00
Kids Intro (7yrs+):
- Tues/Wed/Thurs – 11:00-13:00
- Thurs – 14:00-16:00
For more information on any of the above sessions or course, or how to book please ask at reception, call us on 0118 975 6298 or email us at email@example.com